Following mechanical preparation and before we apply any floor coating or screed system we will do a full survey on the substrate.
Floor cracks, holes and flaws will show through a new resin floor if not repair prior to coating.
We always use a good quality epoxy Resin Mortar, ideal for rapid repair of concrete surfaces in heavy duty environments
All good quality epoxy resin mortar repair products are non-dusting and highly resistant to damage by abrasion, chemicals, water or oil.
Watco Concrex®. now contains epoxy novolac resin for an even tougher concrete epoxy resin mortar ideal for repairing eroded industrial flooring or damaged concrete, bay edges and broken steps. Repairs made with Watco Concrex® are virtually indestructible as its wear resistance and adhesion are unrivalled!
- Suitable for use inside and out
- Cures to a granite-hard finish
- Provides excellent chemical resistance and anti slip properties
- Priming is not normally required
- Impervious and non-dusting
- May be feather-edged
- Cures in 3-6 hours at ambient temperatures, ready for heavy traffic in 8-12 hours
Why not contact us today and speak to the Industrial Painting Project Management experts.
With 40 years of experience you can trust us to get the job done right. Call us now on 0330 124 2616.