Car Park and Street Maintenance
Why you should keep your car parking area clean.
- Well maintained parking areas and footpaths are a key to attracting customers. Studies have shown that cleanliness ranks as one of the top factors in determining where people shop. Many people consider exterior cleanliness to be as important as interior cleanliness.
- Storm water runoff is fast becoming a factor in our environment. Sweeping your parking area on a regular basis can help to minimise pollutants in your storm water stream.
- It is virtually impossible to develop or retain the desired competitive edge if a business’ exterior, including the parking area, is unkempt.
- When your parking area is clean to begin with, visitors are less likely to throw rubbish out of their cars when they come to your premises.
- Sand, dirt and other rubbish are abrasive. When dirt is allowed to stay on the pavement, it quickly starts deteriorating the paving material. Replacement costs for pavement far exceed the routine expense of sweeping. Removal of these elements can save you time and money down the road.
- The professionalism of the local business community at large is a composite of the individual images projected by each of the businesses within it.
Having a clean car park projects an image of success, and people prefer to patronise the successful.
7. Winter sand and salt is unsightly and should be removed as soon as possible.
Why not contact us today and speak to the Industrial Painting Project Management experts.
With 40 years of experience you can trust us to get the job done right. Call us now on 0330 124 2616.