Over the last Thirty years cladding has become the material of choice for many commercial buildings, and while the durability of the latest generation cladding has improved, sooner or later you will face the choice to re-clad or repaint your building.
Regular maintenance prolongs the life of buildings. Our range of high performance coatings provides simple, cost-effective systems for the maintenance of steel and cladding substrates.
We use a combination of cherry pickers, scissors lifts, aluminium towers and rigid scaffolding to safely access the work area. All machinery is operated by trained and certified IPAF (International Powered Access Federation) painters. All aluminium towers are erected by PASMA (Prefabricated Access Suppliers & Manufacturers Association) certified operatives. We can often keep access costs to the client at a minimum by using our own plant instead of hiring.
- Improve its lifetime by at least another 10 years
- Much more cost effective than replacement
- Minimal disturbance of the business processes
- Fully utilize the communication role of the building
- Protect against atmospheric, chemical and mechanical deterioration
- Available in the full range of BS and RAL colours, over 35,000 choices.
- 5-10 guarantees available.
- We provide full UK and Ireland coverage with a 24-7 service.
When hiring an Industrial Painting Contractor you may have concerns about the effect your carefully planned refurbishment may have on your day to day business operations.
We understand that you still have a business to run and you just want a contractor who is trustworthy, flexible and doesn’t disrupt your business while staying on time and on budget.
As Industrial Painting contractors, we know what it takes to keep your business functional while we paint. We make sure that we work around your schedule, delivering beautiful results with minimal disruption.
Why not contact us today and speak to the Industrial Painting Project Management experts.
With 40 years of experience you can trust us to get the job done right. Call us now on 0330 124 2616.