Back to case studies

In September we were contracted by B Price to freshen up the external of an office block in High Wycombe. The duration of this project was 6 weeks with a contract value of £166,955.00.

This project consisted of scaffolding to 90% of the building, powered access to the remaining 10%. Prepare and decorate all metal railings/balustrades/handrails to the entire demise. Clean down, mask up and spray all windows, remove all existing areas of reflective film from the windows. Assess the condition of all window/door seals, gaskets etc. and repair/replace as required. Clean down using high pressure water cleaning all external elevations brickwork/stonework including banding, coping stones, columns etc. Re-decorate all existing decorated surfaces in suitable material. Clean down all glazed blockwork and grout. Install pigeon netting or similar to prevent guano accumulating adjacent to the visitor’s entrance.

Due to the high number of cars parked on one side of the building we were unable to spray the windows during the day as originally planned, the risk of over spraying the vehicles was too great so we re-evaluated the program of works and decided to complete the task during the night, this allowed us to stay on schedule and was less disrupted for the client. 

Scope of works:

Erect tubular scaffolding to the building

Prepare and decorate all metal railings/balustrades/handrails to the entire demise.   

Clean down, prepare and decorate all windows and doors (frames, cills, mullions, transoms etc.). 

Remove all existing areas of reflective film from the windows. Clean down and leave clean and clear.

Assess the condition of all window/door seals, gaskets etc. and repair/replace as required.

Clean down all external elevations brickwork/stonework including banding, coping stones, columns etc.

Clean down all glazed blockwork and grout

Paint gate to the side of the visitors car park

Decs to concrete bollards.

Decs to all columns 

Pigeon netting or similar to prevent guano accumulating adjacent to the visitor’s entrance

Back to case studies

Free no obligation consultation, survey and quote

Book Now
SAVE MONEY WITH IPC

We invite you to receive our MONEY SAVING “50 reactive ways to protect your industrial facility against the elements”.

Sign up to get our latest white paper and newsletter.