We are looking for IPC Approved Contractors.
IPC Ltd use only experienced contractors to deal with our clients’ work. We believe in fair play and treat all our contractors with the professional respect that is sadly missing in the industry today. We do not employ “subby bashing” Quantity Surveyors here. At the core of the company is this simple value, “Treat people as we want to be treated.”
All our approved contractors enjoy these benefits:
- Becoming an IPC Approved Contractor is a great way to increase your work load and will help your company to grow. We will upload tendering opportunities to your IPC approved contractors’ area.
- We will never miss an enquiry. We have a sales generating team that works for 8-8 weekdays and 8-4 Saturday, and our call centre is live 24 hours a day seven days a week 365 day a year and all calls are answered by a real person here in Birmingham.
- We have a large marketing budget which is constantly producing leads.
- Guaranteed payments.
- We will never use you as a pricing tool, we believe in fair play and make certain that all our contractors get work.
- Our invoicing terms are 30 days nett.
We will do weekly valuations and invoicing on all projects.
We have a strict 30 days from invoice policy.
We pay our suppliers and subcontractors on a 30 day from invoice basis in order to keep a happy and healthy relationship with them which in turn ensures that the client gets top quality production to the highest standards.
We do not work for any company that will not enter into our contract and payment terms.
If you are interested in becoming an IPC Ltd approved contractor, or simply interested in finding out more information, complete the form below, and we’ll get back to you.
Why not contact us today and speak to the Industrial Painting Project Management experts.
With 40 years of experience you can trust us to get the job done right. Call us now on 0330 124 2616.