PROJECT ASSESSMENT PHASE PLAN (CDM 2015)
We will record the details of anybody else working on the job, including specialist companies and labourers.
Explain how we will communicate with others (eg via a daily update), provide information about the job, coordinate your work with theirs and keep them updated of any changes.
- To site rules to health and safety information.
- What we will do if the plan or materials change or if there are any delays.
- Who will be making the key decisions about how the work is to be done.
We will make a note of the key dates.
- When we’ll start and finish.
- When services will be connected/disconnected.
- Build stages, such as groundwork or fit out.
We will need to find out information from the client about the property.
- Where the services and isolation points are.
- Access restriction to the property.
- If there is any asbestos present.
We will need to Identify the main dangers on site and how you will control them.
- The need for scaffolding if working at height.
- How structures and excavations will be supported to prevent collapse.
- How we will prevent exposure to asbestos and building dust.
- How we will keep the site safe and secure for your client, their family and members of the public.
- We will make sure that there is toilet, washing and rest facilities.
We will name the person responsible for ensuring the job runs safely and explain how supervision will be provided.
Why not contact us today and speak to the Industrial Painting Project Management experts.
With 40 years of experience you can trust us to get the job done right. Call us now on 0330 124 2616.