WHY CHOOSE US?Industrial Painting Contractors. We provide competitive quotations and complete every project on time and within budget without compromising job safety.
There are a few reasons, the most important one though is our staff.
- The company is run by professional Quantity Surveyors, Project Managers and Project Planners.
- We employ operatives based in most of the U Ks major cities..
- All of our site managers hold SSSTS, first aid and advanced CSCS cards, and every crew member must hold all relevant cards for job specific tasks.
- Every potential operative is vetted before they are invited to work for Industrial Painting Contractors.
- All operatives are subject to random drug and alcohol testing.
- All operatives here at Industrial Painting Contractors Ltd. are required to participate in our ongoing training schemes to ensure that every member of staff is working towards the same goal; making our customers happy and working safely
SECURITY: We understand that before entrusting your business to a contractor, it is essential to know who will be working in your property. Each operative here at IPC is CRB/DBS checked for your peace of mind
COMMUNICATION: Our office staff will provide attentive and responsive customer service from 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday. When you schedule a quotation with us you can expect our fully trained estimator to turn up when arranged. Your estimator will have taken enough time to understand your project requirements. The quotation will be based on this meeting and the measurements taken. If this job goes live the painter in charge will have a jobsheet based exactly on this quotation,
PRE-CONTRACT PLANNING: Your dedicated Contracts Manager will meet you on site to review the details of the project, confirm the start date and completion date. Access to your property, keys and alarm codes are agreed. A risk assessment place will be done at this stage and full RAMS will be sent to you before any work commences. Working arrangements tailored to minimise downtime or disruption to your operations are agreed at this stage. You will have constant communication and site visits from your dedicated manager throughout the job
CONTRACT COMPLETION: At the end of the job, your contracts manager will walk around the job with you checking all work for coverage, straight lines and smoothness to touch. Should there be any defects identified at this stage, the painter in charge will be given a snag sheet to be completed before a final walk around is done with the customer.
WE COME BACK WHEN THE PAINT HAS DRIED: Your manager will call back approximately two weeks after the job has been completed to check that everything promised by us was delivered to your satisfaction regarding the finished results and your overall experience with Industrial Painting Contractors Ltd.