Today’s average work site has changed completely within the last 10 years, unfortunately not all for the good. So, good site supervision is more important today than ever before because of the need to deal with poor work ethic, mobile phone abuse and Health and Safety breaches.
Thus, we only work with the best crew supervisors, ever.
Our on-site crew supervisor is responsible and accountable for a safe workplace whilst acting as IPC’s representative on the job and as the leader of the crew that they have been assigned, following project plans and schedules and supervising the crew’s daily and weekly activities.
The crew supervisor’s duties are as follows:
- All crew supervisors report several times daily to their IPC appointed Project manager.
- Will enforce IPC’s company policies to deal with poor work ethic, mobile phone abuse and Health and Safety breaches should it arise within their crew.
- Inspects work for the highest quality.
- Understands and executes work orders in a timely and professional manner.
- Maintains strict attention to detail when working at customer’s property.
- Maintains clean, organised work areas and securely stores equipment and supplies.
- Follows all safety policies and procedures.
- Ensures that required documentation is complete and is in compliance with regulations and standards.
- Promotes business development by projecting a positive image of IPC Ltd during interactions with employees, clients, management, and suppliers.
- Maintains positive relationships with customers, management, suppliers, and other employees.
- Participates in meetings, committees, educational opportunities, etc. as requested/required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Why not contact us today and speak to the Industrial Painting Project Management experts.
With 40 years of experience you can trust us to get the job done right. Call us now on 0330 124 2616.